- Updates to locations to find our products
- Have You Tried Our New Line of Muffins?
- Updates to Where to Find Our Products
- Quickie Pickie has fresh Sweet Sorghum Sandwich Bread and Savory Onion Buns! I’ll be taking them more Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies late tomorrow afternoon.
- Upcoming breakfast & dinner dates
October 2019 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: bakery
You can find my Sweet Sorghum Sandwich bread in half loaves and Savory Onion Buns in four-packs at Thom’s Market at 1418 Barton Springs Rd. 78704 If you go there, or to any of my other retail outlets, and they … Continue reading
Get on over to The Wet Whistle and get a Stone Ground Sorghum Baguette, some Savory Onion Buns, or an Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookie.
Spent a beautiful evening outside enjoying the cool temps and listening to this band at Cherrywood Coffeehouse. Smooth, funky beats. Definitely will look for them in the future. After These Messages | Songs After These Messages is the new instrumental trio … Continue reading
Been crazy busy! Family birthdays…dog-sitting neighbor’s dog (who’s a total sweetheart!). MY dog got quilled by a PORCUPINE of all things!!! I didn’t even know they lived in this part of the country. Needless to say…vet trip. She’s fine now. … Continue reading